(1) The customer has the obligation to ensure the accuracy of his data, which are
relevant for contact and billing. If a direct debit authorization has been issued, the
bank details must also be provided completely and correctly. Alu-DC must be
informed immediately of any changes to the data.
(2) The registration, deregistration, and reregistration of domains at the Network
Information Centers (NIC) may require the written consent of the domain holder. The
customer is obliged to provide his consent in the respective required form without
delay as long as the adjustments result from an order of the customer.
(3) In order to use the services provided to the Customer by Alu-DC, access data is
required which is generated and transmitted by Alu-DC. The Customer is obliged to
change the passwords immediately and to keep them secret from third parties and to
protect them from any misuse. The Customer shall bear the responsibility for the
actions of third parties in connection with his access data, should he be responsible
for its misuse.
(4) In the absence of an explicit written order, Alu-DC will only perform backups of the
content deposited by the Customer that are necessary to fulfill the booked services,
as well as to comply with the data backup obligation, Alu-DC has as a service
provider. We specify a backup cycle of 1 week for this purpose and do not release
this for customer use. In the absence of a written order, the customer is responsible
for creating and maintaining sufficient backup copies of his content to enable him to
manage it without restriction.
(5) Alu-DC shall be entitled to access the Customer's data and content to the extent that
this is necessary for the maintenance of operations.
(6) The Customer undertakes to comply with all applicable statutory provisions for all
services used by Alu-DC. Actions that may lead to the disruption of the operation of
Alu-DC's servers are prohibited. The following actions in particular (but not
exhaustively) are prohibited:
- Deposit and/or make available data and material with radical content or
offensive character, call for terrorism and acts of violence;
- deposit and/or make available data and material of a pornographic,
commercial erotic nature and copyrighted material that the user is not
authorized to distribute (e.g. so-called "warez" sites, illegal media downloads);
- operating mining services for cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more);
- sending SPAM emails and other "mass emails".
(7) Alu-DC does not check the contents of the servers and obliges the Customer to
comply with the regulations. The Customer is obliged to ensure that no prohibited
action is taken and is responsible for the legality. The Customer shall be obliged to
check the content of all data and its compatibility with the law, individual contractual
provisions and these GTC.
(8) The services used by Alu-DC may be temporarily blocked if the above-mentioned
regulations are violated. Should third parties demand that the Customer cease and
desist from the actions carried out by the Customer stating reasons, provided that
these reasons are not obviously incorrect after examination, or should state
authorities demand a temporary blocking, this shall be carried out and the Customer
shall be heard by Alu-DC beforehand if possible. Should this not be possible in
individual cases due to urgency, the Customer will be informed subsequently and
given the opportunity to comment on the facts.
(9) The blocking will be lifted as soon as possible when the suspicion of the violation is
(10) Alu-DC shall always be obliged to provide a faultless service to the Customer. If the
Customer detects a malfunction, Alu-DC must be informed immediately, and the
malfunction must be described with meaningful data. If the Customer's cooperation is
required to eliminate the malfunction, the Customer shall be obliged to comply with
this, otherwise the Customer shall be deemed responsible for the malfunction itself.